The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting and developing business opportunities with existing key accounts in Downstream and assisting the project management and start-up phase of business as required in Downstream.Main Responsibilities:
- Achieves annual sales target for the assigned accounts by working with the District Manager, District Account Managers to establish selling strategy and tactics.
- Serves as a role model in handling personal territory. Sells new business; plans and organizes daily work; calls on existing and potential sales customers. Focuses on customer retention and improving customer satisfaction through excellence in the application of the Six Service Standards and customer feedback surveys. Documents value offered and delivered to the customer in clear, customer accepted financial terms.
- Quarterbacks sales plans and strategy for active and potential pursuits within the assigned accounts.
- Establishes close customer contact to determine customer needs, and position the Company to satisfy those needs. Generate high levels of continuous customer satisfaction by assuring compliance and quality in the application of the Six Service Standards.
- Effectively calls on, and establishes business and social relationships with assigned accounts for management. This includes establishing business relationships with prospect and customer top management.
- Prepare and monitor the annual sales forecast and budget for the assigned area. Prepare periodic reports and regularly updates database showing sales volume, potential sales and status of active pursuits.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of assigned company vehicle. Responsible for reading and complying with Nalco policies on Safety, HAZMAT, Product Stewardship and shipping of analytical samples. Complies with all local safety regulations. Ensures field sales organization is properly trained and complies with all company and local safety policies and regulations..
- Relevant industry experience in Downstream
- Relevant sales experience
- Degree level study in Chemical Engineering, Refinary or Chemistry or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working with water treatment and process improvement utilizing chemical solutions as an engineer or engineer with additional sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely on technical matters and a solid commitment to first class customer service and support.
Please, put in CV information regarding your salary expectation