We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated .Net Developer who will join our cross-functional development team located at Skelia office in Kraków.
As a .Net Developer you will join experienced team of developers, acting as an extension of the Client’s team based in Belgium. Your team will play a vital role in developing the client’s product – innovative marketing technology platform, customizing and implementing it for Fortune 500 clients. This in a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s had initial experience with .Net and wants to be surrounded by the experts who enjoy what they do.
- You will work in the team of experienced professionals to discuss and design software architecture
- You will participate in solution implementation using the ground-breaking technologies
- You will be coding and your responsibility will be to ensure the code is written to the highest standards
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in ASP.NET web development
- Experience in object oriented programming and asynchronous programming
- Understanding of web standards
- Familiarized with SQL database solutions
- Knowledge of Linux
Technologies and tools we work with:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, Knockout
- ASP.NET, Web API, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Git, BitBucket
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!