Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Крупная компания на мировом рынке в области разработки программного обеспечения и инновационных ИТ-решений приглашает Вас присоединиться к нашей дружной команде талантливых и перспективных ИТ-специалистов
Strategic Front Office platform used for risk management, stress testing and margin calculations, consisting of several applications:
• Risk investigation tool. Its goal is to measure, price and present collateralized counterparty risk to business groups in a transparent manner.
• Risk analysis, stress testing and reporting platform. It is designed to consume enriched data from risk investigation tool and other sources and perform systematic tests and analysis in quick time throughout the universe of trades and counterparties.
• Intraday risk calculator, settlement and Payment risk calculator
The platform is built on base of the latest technologies and solutions (Grid Computing, Distributed Cache, Service-Oriented Architecture, etc.) mixed with traditional ones (Java 7/8, Multithreading/Concurrency, Spring, JMX, JMS, Web-Services, Oracle database).
Project is running a few years, distributed Dev team across Luxoft (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Bulgaria, Poland) & Client (Moscow).
Existing team members: server side & UI developers, QA engineers, DBA, business and functional analysts, PM
The current position is applicable for the locations:
- Russia, Moscow
- Russia, St.Petersburg
- Bulgaria, Sofia
- Poland, Wroclaw
Also relocation to the mentioned above sites is offered and supported.
• Design and implement new functionality based on business and functional requirements
• Propose and introduce technical solutions in the area of responsibility, perform work breakdown, estimates
• Rapid prototyping and evaluation of possible solutions, including use of open source frameworks and other in-house solutions, making technology recommendations
• Work with large systems that comprise of several interdependent applications and services
• Solid Java Core knowledge, J2EE 4+
• Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Webservices, Maven 4+
• Database development experience, Oracle 10.x, 11.x 3+
• Good understanding and programming experience (e.g. development experience, scripting languages experience, OO-concepts understanding, understanding of interfaces, etc.) 3
• Unix platform 1
• Coherence experience is a plus
• Good problem solving skills
• Good written and spoken English