International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join our team at the position of
- University degree in business administration, marketing or fundraising.
- Expertise in Direct Marketing channels, especially face to face and/or telemarketing.
- At least 3-5 years in individual fundraising, marketing or sales.
- Ability to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages.
- Think and act in a strategic way and to be open to innovation and change.
- Have an interest in child protection topics.
- Fundraising approach - optimistic person; creative and result oriented; attitude of never-give-up and try-again.
- Feel comfortable with asking directly for money support.
- Experience in planning, executing and analysing acquisition campaigns via mass marketing and direct marketing channels and tools.
- Knowledge and experience in customer relationship management (donor lifetime cycle).
- Experienced in database management (segmentation, CRM).
- Self-motivated, determined, innovative, pro-active and with a "can do" mentality, i.e. ability to identify and take advantage of fundraising opportunities.
- Good at relationship-building with different layers of the organisation.
- Experience with negotiations and management of partners and service providers like agencies, list brokers, printers, etc.
- Good contacts to media and agencies (advertising, communication, telemarketing, direct marketing).
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- To be innovative and creative in raising funds from individuals according to the business plan and targets.
- The aim is to:
- - have a strategic mix of products, channels;
- build long lasting relationships with individual donors (donor lifetime cycle);
- apply database management in form of donor relationship management principles.
- Responsible for fulfilling the business plan and for reaching the set and agreed targets.
- Plan, monitor, analyse and evaluate each campaign and activity according to the planning and reporting procedure.
- Adhere to all official manuals, guidelines, minutes of Fund Development & Communication Workshops and standards issued by the SOS Children's Villages as well as to the legal requirements in the country.
- Monitor competitors in terms of individual fundraising, the development in the market, as well as fundraising-related legal regulations and the economic development in the country.
- Co-operate and support fundraisers of other countries.
- Ensure a good information flow concerning important events, coordination of visits and topics, and reporting on important events for internal and international publication to the Regional Editor.
- Ensure that communication for fundraising follows child-rights terminology and approach (incl. respect of the children's right to privacy).
- Joining to a noble work - support children in need.
- Interesting and dynamic work in international team.
- Official employment according to the legislation.
- New tasks and new challenges.
- Professional and personal development.
If you are ready to join our team, please send your CV.
Полная занятость, полный день