We are looking for Financial Controller for Leading Leisure Resort of Europe. The person will be responsible for the resort financial management and financial control over operations.
- To provide headquarter, general manager, heads of departments with meaningful and timely information on the status of the hotel’s performance.
- To assist proactively with cost control, revenue management, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company’s assets
- Together with accounting and IT departments to improve clarity of financial accounting and data management between the systems
- Excellence in accounting (ACCA, CIMA certificates will be huge advantage)
- Knowledge of management accounting and IFRS/GAAP (DipIFR will be huge advantage)
- USALI knowledge (experience in USALI will be huge advantage)
- Excellence in Excel (VBA, Macroses management will be huge advantage)
- Experience with 1C, Fidelio, Materials Control, Micros, Sanatorium (development skills will be huge advantage)
- Perfect presentational skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project (Prezi, Visio will be huge advantage
- Interesting work in the hospitality industry in Rixos Hotels;
- Official salary, benefits package;
- 5/2 work schedule;
- Compensation of relocation;
- Compensation accommodation;
- High level salary