Please, send your CV in case all requirements are relevant to your experience.
- Diploma/Degree in Textile/Apparel.
- Good technical knowledge of knitting, weaving & fabric processing.
- Sound knowledge of testing requirements & fabric quality parameters, capable to solve quality issues.
- Should have handled variety of fabrics in past ranging from cotton to synthetic, knit & woven, tops & bottom wt, outerwear fabric etc.
- Hands on experience of MS office (proficiency in Excel and Power Point).
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder as lot of interaction with cross functional teams will be required.
- Fluency in English reading and writing.
- Responsible for fabric & trim development and sourcing.
- Work closely with suppliers on process improvements resulting in cost advantage.
- Develop the existing supplier base, help them to scale up.
- Identify new suppliers for different product segment.
- Execute and Implement quality control systems for fabric suppliers to ensure quality standards are met and maintained consistently.
- Coordinate with Product Managers & Design teams to plan requirement for core/basic fabrics in adherence to business calendar.
- Communication with fabric suppliers & internal teams.
- Ensure Technical support to fabric suppliers and vendors for improving quality levels, efficiency and cost optimization.
- Keep track of fabric fashion trends & raw material prices.
- Ensure continuous fuelling of new developments, value addition, fashion content and product improvements with respect to fabrics across categories.
- Salary is based on interview results.
- Employment, paid vacations and sick leave in accordance with Russian labor legislation.
- Discounts on all products in our stores and partner stores.
- Corporate rates for fitness, recreation, training for employees and for their family members.
- Corporate credit and insurance programs.
- Dotation on food, corporate doctor.
- Company location: metro station Airport (5 min. by corporate shuttle bus)
Москва, Авиаконструктора Микояна, 12, м. АэропортПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день