- Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, McDonalds and by startups around the world.
- We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
The Customer Support Manager at Wrike is a highly visible and high-impact job. The support team at Wrike is the backbone of support not just for our customers, but also for our internal organization. As a Manager of the team you'll be directly responsible for day to day operations of the frontline Tier 1 support team. Customers frequently tell us, "Wrike support is the best support team I've every worked with."
In order to meet this high standard, the Support Manager will be responsible for:
- Coaching agents to awesome results.
- Nurturing team spirit and communicating team goals and vision for the future
- Planning and executing on quarterly OKRs
- Executing short- and long-term strategies
- Watching SLA dips and digging into what needs to be done to correct the situation
- Interacting with customers on complex situations
- Interviewing candidates for open agent positions
- Running shift and weekly 1-1 meetings and contributing to running team meetings
- Planning the distribution of work force on the shift
- Availability for management of downtime/emergencies/etc.
- Attending meetings with other shift managers to discuss issues and internal updates that should be communicated to the team
- Working cross-functionally with other departments on joint initiatives and functions
- Suggesting improvement and optimization ideas on how we can make our awesome CS team team even better; driving change
- Staying up-to-date on releases, new features, how they work vis a vis existing features, etc.
An ideal candidate will have previous qualifications relating to this role, such as:
- 5+ years in a customer support role
- 2+ years leading a team
- Tech/Software industry experience (SaaS preferred)
- Has worked in a multilingual, 24-hour a day team
- Strong (near fluent) English language skill
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
The schedule is 6am - 3pm, or 2pm - 10pm, Monday-Friday. You will also be required to join some calls that might be scheduled outside you regular work hours. The Customer Support manager is also expected to be available for management of downtime/emergencies/etc.