Domestic Sales Consultant, Russia. Effectively generate direct sales for Company's
Hospitality services for the 2018 FIFA World Cup and other events through existing client contacts and
relationships. Additionally establish new sales channels and referral networks in order to achieve
Company sales targets.
- Participate in the development of the sales strategy for the domestic market.
- Monitor and report internally on customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare action plans for the effective search of sales leads and prospects that follow through to closure.
- Respond efficiently to leads and queries generated from the various Company's Hospitality services Sales Platforms.
- Develop a database of customers for Company's Hospitality services of the clients and potential clients identified.
- Co-ordinate and execute action plans to market any and all Hospitality services products.
- Create and facilitate proposal presentations to clients.
- Assist Sales Team in preparation of proposals and presentations where requested.
- Work closely with the Sales Administration and Finance Teams to ensure quick turn around of requests and invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding orders and payments.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Work closely with Senior Management and the Sales Team in order to gain better and informed knowledge of the market and forecast possible sales channels.
- Provide sales reports as directed, including keeping a detailed account of all calls, meetings and activities undertaken.
- Interesting compensation scheme;
- Good ability to participate in a very interesting project;
- International environment;