Our Company tries to reach the level of the world leader in business application security with primary focus on SAP and Oracle systems. We are growing extensively and developing new markets, that’s why we want to invite talented professionals to join our team. We operate around the world, mostly in Europe and USA.
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer is one of the most important positions in our company. We want your presentation, communication, and technical skills to demonstrate software to the world. If you’re sure you can do it the way potential clients can’t sleep until they have our software, you’re welcome! If you can make new partners desire to get in their portfolio by any means, it’s great too! Of course, it is extremely important to build and support relationships with current clients and partners.
* Present the software to clients and partners on-site or via online meetings
* Manage demo and sale projects, install the software on-site or remotely
* Participate at international security conferences and partner events
* Host training and technical Q&A sessions for clients and partners
* Create and maintain product sales related documentation
* Conduct market research and competitive analysis
* Client service experience (sales, support)
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Great knowledge of English language (business, IT)
* Experience and understanding of IT/Security industry
* Experience and understanding of security monitoring and vulnerability analysis markets
* Ability to explain complex things with simple words (Why is it dangerous when an exploit runs a calculator?)
* Your salary depends on your skills
* Travel around the world 30% of your work time
* Enjoy flextime but be ready to work at non-standard hours
* Work with the world’s best experts in business application security industry
Please, explain in your cover letter why you’re passionate about cybersecurity and what attracts you to this position.