International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join out team at the position of
JUNIOR SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
- University degree in languages, marketing or similar.
- Strong affinity to fund development and communication.
- Ability to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages.
- Think and act in a strategic way and to be open to innovation and change.
- Have an interest in child protection topics.
- Have creative and critical thinking.
- Have a strong customer orientation.
- Like to work in an international setting and with customers from varying cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to represent the area of sponsorship services within the national association.
- Design and create innovative, inspiring messages for sponsors and donors.
- Ability to convey complex issues in written communication with donors (experience in emergency/crisis communication as an advantage).
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Like to work with or within a team and virtual team.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Positive and professional approach: highly organised, results oriented, using initiative and keeping commitments.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Communicate with sponsors and donors: design messages directed at sponsors and donors and write exciting, honest and inspiring messages for them.
- Act as intermediary between sponsors and children of programmes to safeguard the respective rights and interest of both groups.
- Participate in organisation of sponsorship work in the country and assure/monitor quality.
- Implement and follow up on international project aimed towards increasing the level of service quality and stewardship towards donors and sponsors.
- Participate in networking with sponsorship co-workers at programme level.
- Participate in developing of annual plans and follow up on them.
- Participate in workshops to implement global guidelines and requirements.
- Joining to a noble work - support children in need.
- Interesting and dynamic work in international team.
- Official employment according to the legislation.
- New tasks and new challenges.
- Professional and personal development.
If you are ready to join our team, please send your CV to our email.