Who we are:
Founded by young innovative software developers, FlippingBook is a team of professionals eager to deliver value to clients. We started in 2004, developing "page flip" flash components for professional web developers. Since then, we have accumulated expertise in visualization technology and other areas of digital publishing. Passionate about creating success, we make ourselves available to our clients day and night, providing them with solutions and advice when needed, drawing from the extensive knowledge and years of experience of our team members throughout the world. Our clients include Cisco, Harman, Gucci, UNESCO, BBC, Swiss+, Spar, Maserati, Disney, BMW, Microsoft, Stanford University, Dell, PWC, and many more.
- Graduated with at least 4 year degree/undergraduate with preferable focus on Marketing or Journalism .
- Administer the company's social media accounts and grow followership, focusing primarily on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+.
- Compile reports on marketing campaigns with Facebook Ads.
- Conduct marketing campaigns (subscribers growth, lead-generation) and measure results.
- Create, curate and manage relevant, original content for social media.
- Grow audience and publications reach on Facebook.
- Analyze key metrics, tweak strategies accordingly and compile reports.
- Work with feedback on social media and other resources.
- Communicate with opinion leaders.
- Set tasks to design team and control results.
- Monitor brand mentions on social media.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Social media expertise, i.e. knows how to engage an audience through social media posts and interactions.
- Understand social media KPIs and marketing analytics.
- Strong writing and communicating skills: generate quality content and know how to promote it.
- Know how to administrate Facebook groups.
- Seek out and participate in relevant category conversations that are happening in the social media space – flag for opportunities for further engagement and interaction.
Extra points if you:
- 1+ Years of a successful work with targeted ads on Facebook. Extensive knowledge of targeted advertising principles.
- Know how to work with Instagram audience.
- Have verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- Know and use growth hacking.
- Can transform results of creative work into figures.
- Analytic skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Young friendly team
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom
- 50% gym membership compensation
- Comfortable office space in the modern business center Omega Plaza, 3 minutes from the metro Avtozavodskaya
- Coffee, tea, fruits and sweets
Ключевые навыкиSMMЛидогенерацияПродвижение в социальных группахРабота с opinion лидерами в социальных сетяхInfluencer marketing
Москва, улица Ленинская Слобода, 19, м. АвтозаводскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день