About Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products – and with 15,000+ associates worldwide Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, bio-similar, differentiated formulations and NCEs. Therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, anti-infective and pediatrics. Major markets include India, Russia and CIS, USA, UK, Germany, Venezuela, S. Africa, Romania, and Australia.
- Good understanding of functions across the Business especially Finance, Supply Chain (Purchasing and Logistics) and HR
- Good experience in SAP FI-FA module and exposure to SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP SRM and SAP HR, SAP EP modules
- Good knowledge of Local legislations and changes for configuration in SAP
- Good knowledge of end to end SAP implementation methodology
- Good understanding of Stakeholder Management and Organizational Change Management Process for IT Solution
- Capability to lead Simplifications, ensuring adoption and realization of benefits
- Ability to manage and coordinate with SAP partners at Moscow & India and Corporate IT teams at India
- Ready to travel to India for orientation and better partnerships going forward
Candidates would be expected to lead independently/minimal supervision:
- Understand the business need, stakeholders and key processes for Russia
- Understanding and Conceptualization of Business Solutions leveraging SAP
- Getting SAP solutions implemented with help of local and India Partners in effective and timely manner
- Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Benefit Realization
- Conceptualization and creation of communication and training material in innovative ways
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Ensure continuous Business Process Improvement in forms of Simplifications, Change Management and Benefit Realization to add Business Value for Russia business
- Management of End-user support for SAP with help of India Partners
Technical Requirements: Sound knowledge of SAP FI-FA module and exposure to SAP MM, SD, SRM; SAP HR and SAP Success Factors, Business Analysis, Project Management, Partner Management
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Engineer (Information Technology) from top B-schools/Engineering Institution. SAP Certifications preferred.
Language: Good Proficiency in English language is MUST to enable coordination with India teams and partners.
Experience Required: Around 8-12 years of experience in SAP Applications Management
Key Personal Attributes
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and as per scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, influencing and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders including partners
- Business focused, customer & service minded and confident in advising, developing and articulating solutions