3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 15 years. We are an international company with headquarters in Denmark, manufacturing in Poland, development office in Ukraine (Kiev) and representation offices in USA and China. 3Shape has customers in more than 100 countries around the world.
We promote a company culture built on mutual respect, honesty and openness between manager and employees; strong team spirit; high performance; constant professional development as a foundation of a strong motivated and performing organization. We believe that innovation is important, and that it can be fostered by diversity and collective intelligence.
We are currently expanding our design team. If you strive to be the best at what you do and have a passion in design work - then perhaps the next step in your career is an international job with 3Shape as Graphic Designer. The job place will be based in Kiev.
Areas of responsibility:
- Designing and preparing layouts for different kinds of print materials (Ads, tradeshow materials, brochures, user manuals, product packages etc.)
- Preparing multilingual versions of existing materials
- Editing/retouching photos
- Creation of illustrations, infographics and presentations
- Supporting other teams with various design tasks
You should have experience in the following fields:
- At least 3 years of experience as Graphic Designer
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Good knowledge and understanding of Typography, Prepress and Printing basics
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree in graphic design will be an advantage
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under the deadlines
- Be ready to work with colleagues from other countries considering different time-zones
- Strong conceptual thinking and positive attitude
- Good perception of constructive criticism
Portfolio is a must.
- Participation in creation and promotion of market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level (white)
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Convenient office location (near Politekhnichnyi Instytut metro station)
- Good working conditions in comfortable office
- Medical insurance (including recreation services: swimming pool, gym)
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!