Consultant (entry level)/ Global Employer Services group/ Tax & Legal Department
The focus of our Global Employer Services group is to help our clients minimize their employment costs and to provide commercial advantages through employment, tax and remuneration structuring. We do this primarily by developing commercially appropriate and tax-effective employment models and compensation packages for their people working in Russia, and by helping them meet their Russian compliance and regulatory obligations.
The role will involve:
- Advising and guiding clients on structuring and planning assignments to Russia;
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex consulting and compliance projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & Gas, consumer business, manufacturing, TMT, etc.).
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your clients developing relationships with them and generating new opportunities for the Firm.
- Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managers.
- Reviewing and preparing Russian personal income tax returns;
- Conducting entry and exit consultations with expatriates;
- Getting involved in wider mobility structuring and remuneration advisory projects;
- Developing tax technical skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects.
- Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
- Working as part of a multifunctional team.
- Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader.
- Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
To be considered you should possess:
- A University qualification in Tax, Audit, Finance, Economics.
- Solid Russian tax and social security knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies).
- Experience in preparation Russian personal income tax returns.
- Good command of technology knowledge.
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax matters.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure