WorkFusion is a leading edge company that pairs machine learning with crowdsourcing to automate data work.
We are :
- the 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
- the Best Big Data Solution of 2015 in the World
- the Best Big Data Tools & Platform of 2016 in the World
- Cool Vendor according to Gartner
WorkFusion platform lets users automate the sourcing, training, and quality control of online workers performing core enterprise knowledge processes, delivering quality output that rivaled the accuracy of captive workforce solutions.
This job is for a Technical Writer who will:
- Write and update software product documentation (User, Developer, and Administrator guides, API references, Release Notes);
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style;
- Record tutorial videos about new product features;
- Create and maintain online training courses for business users and developers;
- Maintain existing documentation by updating textual and graphical content;
- Moderate and administer the product community forum.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years technical writing practice; portfolio required (texts and graphics, video tutorials if available)
- Familiarity with technical writing standards like Microsoft Manual of Style or similar;
- HAT tools: Confluence wiki, MS Word, Help+Manual, Madcap Flare;
- hands-on knowledge of front-end technologies: CSS, HTML, XML, JS;
- Understanding of backend technologies (Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby, …), Databases, and Protocols (HTTP, FTP, …);
- English level: sufficient for writing technical documentation. Fluent speech will be a huge advantage;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related fields.
Personal qualities required:
- Moderate perfectionism in everything
- Eagerness to learn new stuff every day
- Taking criticism lightly
- Building relationships with different team members
- Precise task planning and estimating
- Being a user advocate, being interested in UX
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market.
- Comfortable working environment and comfortable ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot;
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options);
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
- Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and for all your family;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Fresh fruits in the office;
- Professional and English trainings;
- Team activities;
- 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation.
We will be very glad to have a look at the CV of a good match candidate and answer all the possible questions.
Минск, 1-й Радиаторный переулок, 23/1Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день