- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Technical background is a must
- Preferable experience in vendors or big integrators
- Fluent English
- Deep technical background in IT product, including server/storage and datacenter
- Successful sales project operation experience
- Have understanding about the market trend and competitor
- Must obtain a good presentation skill
- Must obtain a good interpersonal communication skill
- Must obtain a strong negotiations and interdepartmental coordination skill
- professional and career development opportunity;
- bonus according to performance appraisal;
- commercial medical and life insurance( after probation);
- mobile allowance.
Полная занятость, полный день