For our office in Moscow!
- Technical studies in wood industry;
- Experience in working with clients, architects regarding wooden products;
- Knowledge of the wood based materials market;
- Advanced English level (other language can be considered an advantage);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Systematic and analytical skills;
- Driver’s license;
- Willingness to travel, flexibility;
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office, etc.).
- Provide technical support for Architects and Sales Representatives in Russia;
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing;
- Communicate market needs & trends to Management of the company;
- Initiate and execute go-to-market strategy and agreed action plan with regional sales team;
- Present and counsel about the range of products for customers, planners, architects, designers and tendering agencies;
- Schedule and report in CRM;
- Participate in fairs;
- Create/update technical brochures;
- Create/update training material.
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Continuous personal development;
- Working for a successful organization;
- Necessary IT equipment;
- Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application in English.
The daily work of 7,600 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer for wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade.