We are looking for a Sr. Manager of our Technical Writers and Localization teams for our product Odin Automation, reporting to the Sr. Director of Program Management.
The responsibilities of a that role:
- Drive development of English end-user documentation & localization of product interfaces for Odin Automation.
- Decrease IPU through clear end-user guidance.
- Closely work with Program Managers and Developers on changes.
- Constantly collect feedback from end-users of the documentation and adjust deliverables.
- Manage teams of Technical Writers and Localization (primarily Moscow & Novosibirsk)
The requirements for this position are:
- Passionate about explaining things to users in simple ways.
- Very comfortable with written English.
- Able to verbally communicate in English with colleagues and customers globally.
- Higher education.
- Experience in managing people.
- Good communication skills, working in team.
- Backgrounds in training, technical writing or product management preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Performance and Compensation review twice a year
- Training and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Free lunch, coffee points