Product and Platform engineering are in our DNA. Since 1993, we have helped the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that take our clients’ businesses to the next level. Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. As the leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are looking for software engineer on project that involves migration of legacy systems to modern architectures, eliminating of code dependencies, careful code refactoring, bug fixing. Project’s domain area is credit scoring.
- Development and bug fix based on formal Design Documents;
- Code analysis, logic reconstruction, proposals for logic improvement
- Impact analysis (data analysis) for changes proposed;
- Last line production support.
- 3+ years of C++ experience;
- Experience of work in Linux;
- Experience of work with any CI tools (Jenkins/TeamCity/TFS/CruiseControl/Ant/Maven/Gradle);
- Familiarity with agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow;
- Analytical mind-set, proactive, able to work without supervision;
- Good technical English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in credit scoring domain;
- Experience of work with IPC technologies like: ESB, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, CORBA or similar;
- Experience of configuring Jenkins;
- Not structured data processing experience: Mongo, Hadoop or other Big Data tools;
- Scripting experience on python, bash, perl or similar;
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package -medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
Top Reasons to Join EPAM Ukraine
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle –from concept to delivery into production;
- We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
- We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
- Finally, we offer Join the Leader…