Our client is a global international producer of paints and coatings opens a Position of Site Manager for company's plant in the Central Federal District Russia (400 km from Moscow).
- Plans, leads, organizes & controls the delivery of the site’s contribution to business objectives and overall performance (in terms of safety, reliability, productivity, service, cost, quality, material/eco-efficiency and community stewardship) and provides insights regarding developments based on analysis;
- Сontributes to the formulation of business objectives from an operations perspective and ensures site capabilities, constraints and HSE considerations are incorporated into business planning;
- Establishes, achieves, enforces and continuously improves the performance levels for the site in terms of customer service, safety, cost, quality, material efficiency, capital, engagement and eco efficiency and enforces the minimum personal performance level;
- Implements and operates the common HSE platform and identifies and respond effectively to hazards in HSE and security;
- Designs, installs and safely maintains assets;
- Produces and effectively uses materials and services;
- Coaches, mentors and develops the site management team members;
- Acts as role model in talent management through developing a strong talent bench for key positions at site, enhancing talent development and engagement levels.
- Attractive size of base salary;
- Voluntary Medical Insurance, Meal remuneration;
- Relocation allowance (if needed);
- Corporate car.