An internship at KPMG provides a unique opportunity for graduates and students about to graduate to prove themselves in a real business environment at an international company, realize their potential through work on specific projects, and get an inside look at the company. Interns that receive positive feedback on completion of their internship are offered full-time positions in the audit department.
- Graduates or students about to graduate;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to go to business trips;
- Ability to work overtime;
- Knowledge of audit theory is an advantage;
- Good analytical ability and strong people skills;
- Desire to become part of a team of professionals.
Start date: January, 2017.
The graduate internship consists of four months of full-time work.