NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
- Conduct survey of customer’s business processes and operations
- Elicit customer’s needs;
- Clarify business and system requirements;
- Participate in development of process performance indicators;
- Participate in development of functional requirements;
- Participate in measurements of performance indicators and calculation of performance indicators;
- Participate in testing and delivery of the solution to the customer;
- Manage requirements and change requests;
- Show presentations and demonstrate the solution to the customer;
- Learn standards in OSS / BSS;
- Study the newest communications technologies, trends in the telecommunications industry and provide expertise for solution/product development
- Improve knowledge on the NetCracker products.
- Excellent communication skills;
- University degree in telecommunications or experience in telecom;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Experience in business analysis, business process modeling, information models development, use cases, test cases, etc.;
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of methodologies and modeling tools (IDEFx, UML, etc.);
- Participation in software development and implementation projects;
- Knowledge of standards and solutions for OSS / BSS;
- Knowledge of business processes and functions of Telco operator: planning, development, operations, fulfillment, assurance, etc.; expertise in one area.
- Knowledge of Telco products and services;
- Knowledge of technologies of mobile and fixed networks: cable networks, transmission networks, access networks, core switching, radio access network, etc.; expertise in one area.
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in a similar position and other analytical positions from 3 years.
- Opportunities for professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities to contribute to or build the outstanding OSS/BSS products and solutions;
- Business trips (Europe, Canada, USA,etc.);
- Medical insurance, sports activities and corporate events;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.