ZTE is looking for Transition Manager for a big project
The new Transition Manager HQ will work closely with the Regional Network Operations and the Rollout Managers, the Regional HR Managers, the Managed Services Director and CTO, The Transformation Manager and the Solution and Account team. It is the responsibility of the Transition Manager to manage all aspects of the central contract and business Transition
- Establish a positive relationship with the customer in the local HQ, global HQ and the business relevant regions.
- Corporate with above mentioned managers and team to establish the agreed efficient processes and procedures
- Prepare, adapt, communicate the overall Transition and Transition action plan in the given time line and quality requirement including all relevant aspects (contracts, HR, network performance, end customer service, relationship …) to deliver our financial savings and strategic aims.
- Ensure stakeholder buy-in (customer, internal, …)
- Manage the Transition through strong Project Management skills.
- Communicate and collaborate with all other departments
- Support budget compilation
- Successfully achieve contracted and agreed KPI’s
- Higher technical education in the field of telecommunications;
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading positions in the telecommunications industry;
- Experience in managing a matrix team of different dimensions;
- Experience in to manage operational changes and process adaptations in shortest time frame;
- Experience in network rollout and operations;
- Management experience in transition of staff, contracts and relationship;
- Change Management experience;
- Experience of planning and budgetary control (OPEX, CAPEX);
- Work experience in the Russian Federation;
- Good communication skills, ability to operate within a matrix structure, assume responsibility for the assigned schedule, dedication, learning ability, leadership skills, and the ability to achieve goals in the shortest possible time.
- High personal management and motivation skills.
- Flexible, team working and pro-active.
- Fluent Russian and English skills
- Work on a big regional project
- Interesting work and competitive salary
Проектная/Временная работа, полный день