A reputable western-style law firm is looking for an enthusiastic BD / PR Manager with excellent German and English skills on a full or part time basis.
- fluent German and English are essential (written and verbal);
- degree from a reputable university, preferably in Marketing/PR, linguistics or comparable qualification;
- excellent networking and communication skills;
- excellent presentation skills;
- ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- experienced PC and office equipment user.
Your main tasks will include:
- manage (assemble/draft) pitches and presentations*;
- coordinating special events such as panel/speaking engagement opportunities (seminars, receptions, group sporting events) for attorneys;
- preparing directory/award submissions for leading legal publications*;
- updating and maintaining local marketing materials, including practice profiles, office resumes, attorney profiles, and PowerPoint presentations;
- conducting research of prospective clients, industries, markets, competition and conflicts*;
- develop and maintain relationships within business community, facilitating introductions between lawyers and key association groups/contacts;
- coordinating public relations and publicity opportunities for Nobles and attorneys;
- negotiating with media, media coverage of the firm’s news and events including writing press releases;
- maintaining the firm’s website including regular updates*;
- maintaining relationships with external designers, agencies & promotional suppliers.
*Note: the firm shall provide training for the above duties.
- competitive salary;
- private health insurance;
- official employment;
- suitable location for commuting (Kyiv center, near metro station);
- possibility to work in a dynamic, western-style environment.
Киев, улица Крещатик, 7/11
Полная занятость, полный день