Our client a large multi-national company is opening position of
Product Manager, Russia & CIS
Performance Standards and Expectations:
- Product Management:
- Management of the product portfolio: from gap analyses and 5-years pipeline plan development and alignment to reapplication/development, pricing, artworks, product on sale, 360 launch & support plan, on-going sales monitoring and necessary adjustments.
- Management of product launches processes engaging with cross-functional teams (supply chain, licensing, pricing, WWPM, EMEA PM, creative services, co-manufacturers)
- Annual & operational forecasting for existing and new products in cooperation with Logistics
- Management of the Product Representative coordinating Agile process, labels dev-t process, NCO launches and portfolio expansion waves, competitive analysis, product materials development.
- Going tracking & analysis of sales performance including detailed product analysis in order to plan specific product categories (products) sales stimulation campaigns, education/motivation campaigns for DS & customers, plan limited offers/promotions, etc.
- Steer the work of licensing group in regards to products registration (briefing on claims, verification of registration information) and artwork development (marketing information, claims on pack). Setting of priorities for licensing and leveraging their experience/knowledge for DS communication.
- Planning, development and implementation of annual product launches and activation plans engaging other functions (DS marketing, PR, logistics).
- Development of launch & training materials for DS, consumers, company employees.
- Setting of product priorities & providing input to DS Marketing & PR for respective support campaigns through out the year (catalogues, PR campaigns, DS monthly letters).
- Setting of product priorities and providing input to Sales Centers personal to activate products support, new products launches, deplete stock.
- Business Analytics:
- Monthly business performance and new launches performance reports to Management
- Ad-hoc promotion analysis reports
- Going and for the specific launches market analysis - direct selling, major supplements, functional food, drinks, cosmetics categories.
- Quarterly competitive activities review
- Management of researches: alignment with WW Mkt, briefing, analysis, recommendations
- Distributor surveys: phone interviews, sampling sessions with questionnaire, negotiations & support of business relations with Company Leading distributors to better understand and meet DSs needs
- Products activation campaigns:
- Leads the concept development, activation plan development and execution of the products/launches campaign (from concept to final deliverables) thru other functions (PR, DS Marketing) and 3d parties.
- Manages seasonal product catalogue content by providing the key themes and product focuses as well as limited promotions.
- Provides product information and verifies content for DS, PR, consumer materials.
- Manages regular product info update, trainings on the on-line resources for consumers and for DS, Q&A section management of consumer site engaging NABs
- DS product communication: monthly product mails, ad hoc product communication (changes of formulas, labels, questions on ingredients, etc), training and Q&A materials development for new launches.
- Event Management:
- Management of product materials deliverables and on-stage product presentations/trainings for Corporate events
- Management of DS product trainings and on-stage presentation
- Management of Product launch activities at Distributors’ Events
- Management of product/science related executions at the DS Events (i.e. See/Taste the Future Zone, launch lounge, etc).
- Management of the NAB speakers for Corp and Science events: briefings, alignment of the presentations, Q&A
- Science marketing/NAB management:
- Management of the Expert activities (articles, participation in Events).
- Set up and management of the clinical studies.
- Full management of 2 NABs and 2 Experts: scope, annual and monthly going plans, coordination with other functions (DS Mkt, PR), control over deliverables.
- Coordination of Company participation in Scientific Events in cooperation with PR function incl. NABs presentations
- Development of scientific materials for DS, NABs, science community.
- Management of relations with the Institute of Nutrition.
- 3-d parties management:
- Management of relations with 3-d parties:
- Agencies/service providers
- Scientific organizations
- Advanced English language as a must
- PC advanced user
- Market research & analysis skills
- Product management skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in challenging environment
- Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 4+ years experience in brand/product marketing positions, dealing with analysis, project management, handling and sorting out large volumes of information flows
- Large multinational company
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and benefits.
Полная занятость, полный день