Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager (Java) for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
In a role of Delivery Manager you will manage Customer, serve as SPoC.
- Manage the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions;
- Engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy;
- Work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines;
- Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional project teams across multiply geographies, solution practices and business domains.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management;
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management;
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12-month duration;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users;
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses;
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions;
- Solid Experience in implementing enterprise wide, custom applications with global teams;
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure;
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).