Please, notice, we check CVs in English only
- Prepare space program layouts, schematic design and detailed design for the project.
- Oversee the work of design consultant staff through the various project stages-from Schematic design, detailed design and project management to construction.
- Produce documentation in accordance with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, normative and technical base of the Russian Federation in the field of construction.
- Monitor and manage all schedules identifying the activities and critical events involved in the performance of the project.
- Assist with the Project Design Manager to ensure the proper documentation of all Design Meeting Minutes, Design Packages, Design Changes, etc.
- Participate in periodic project meeting to assess progress, plan for completion, and take action to resolve problems.
- Review all drawings and specifications periodically, focusing on the need for clarity, constructability, consistency, and cost effective.
- Conduct constructability review and value engineering with project team considering overall project cost and make recommendations to the Client.
- Prepare a periodic written report showing progress of the services in a form satisfactory of the Client.
- University professional degree in architecture with more than 3 years experience in the corresponding field.
- Have a strong knowledge of various construction methods and materials.
- Must be Familiar with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, normative, technical base, and permit process.
- Proficient CAD skills and Microsoft office suite of programs are essential
- 3d skills (Revit user preferred) would be advantageous.
- English oral & written communication skills are strongly required.
- Unique experience to participate in construction of new skyscraper in Lakhta
- Salary is discussed individually and depends on candidate's experience
- Bonus according to work results
- Medical insurance
- Working in team of proffesionals
- Temporary contract