Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys developes contact center technologies for mid-sized and large businesses. We revolutionize the way companies engage with their customers. We are a highly successful organization with a solid track record and staying power. At Genesys, you can sharpen your professional skills and build your career with a company that matters. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day.
Many companies claim to be global. We actually are. Our team spans over 40 countries and 5 continents. Our diverse team consists of talented, enthusiastic people who are here because they believe in our mission, and because they love what they do here. It’s a great place to work. We live our values every day, easily seen in our attention to great customer service, obsessive desire to create success for our clients, daily goal to make things easy for our clients and for each other, and of course, by innovating in all we do. And we like to have a good time, too. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. We are always learning. We are growing. We are building a better world. We are Genesys.
We’are looking for talented specialists to join our QA team.
- Practical skills in Windows and *NIX platforms
- 2+ years of work experience in software development domain, preferably in testing department
- Deep understanding of the development process
- Strong skills in test documents development and management
- Good communication skills
- Possibility and wish to be part of the interesting intellectual international team with the ability to be proactive and self-supporting
- Quick to learn and having excellent problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English
- Test automation experience in the different areas
- RDBMS administration/ working with databases
- Active participation in the project life-cycle: requirements and design review; test related activities estimation; test documents design and management; test execution; test automation activity
- Test environment preparation and maintenance
- Status team meetings participation
Conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary (discussing with successful candidate)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!