- We are seeking a Public Relations Director to develop strong industry network, increase awareness and create an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs within company and in IT industry.
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company/IT industry.
- Maintain effective working relationships with business and professional associations, local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Speaking publicly at interviews and presentations.
- Research a deep understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Manage external PR/marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization's top executives.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Analyzing media coverage.
- Build relationships with government, business associations and IT leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Strategic Leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth of industry.
- Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong communication and influence skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Ability to build strong relationships with government, agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Education: BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of related PR experience.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день