Employment: full time
Work schedule: full day
Work experience 8 years 5 months
• forecasting, planning and budgeting;
• controlling accounting entries due to company’s policies and procedures, internal control;
• collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data (from branches);
• seeking opportunities to generate additional value or achieve cost reduction, profitability analysis (per profit centers, per distribution lines, etc);
• cost controlling, OPEX allocation, variance analysis of expenditures;
• providing cash flow management for business units, monitoring of working capital, mantainig AR/AP;
• developing accounting policies, improving of controlling processes and tools (accuracy, speed, analysis);
• ERP implamentation participance;
• taking part in internal and external audit;
• execution of risk manager functions, participation in business running desigions;
• supporting CFO and other functional heads with management information and Ad hoc projects as required.
• calculation of the efficiency of various projects including investment projects;
• financial planning and forecasting;
• pricing and net cost of prouse / cost of sales calculation;
• budgeting, plan-fact analysis (both feasibility analysis and budgeting);
• managerial accounting and ad-hoc reporting;
• sales analytics and providing analytical information upon management requests;
• financial modeling and cost-optimizating;
• preparation monthly financial statement and management reports (PL, CF, BS, etc);
• participation consolidated statement for group of companies.
Financial Sector... Show more
• due diligence;
• taking overall responsibility for credit analysis;
• organization and preparation of credit applications and related handouts for the Credit Committee;
• analysis of clients' business, cost-benefit analysis, description of quantitative and qualitative ratios;
• feasibility study of clients' projects, business plans, conducting investment appraisals;
• monitoring and reporting about the executing agreements;
• project management: loans USD 100+ mln;
• drafting legal documents and commercial contracts;
• conducting meetings and negotiations with business partners, conferencing.
• providing information on demand of the clients and potential clients;
• maintaining various operations (active, passive, documentary) and products of corporate business;
• opening, closing and maintaining accounts of international companies, non-resident investors, foreign representatives and their departments;
• monitoring competitor performance and market trends;
• comprehensive business and financial analysis (statement and accounts analysis);
• execution of functions of a yield manager;
• fulfilling continuous analysis of clients to study their activities for determining clients' needs;
• further support and maintaince of the client portfolio, forecasting revenue;
• providing information to the management board, external supervisory authorities, internal and external audit;
• holding meetings and presentations at companies’ top-management level.
• consulting clients and potential customers;
• selling full range of banking products/services, cross-selling;
• providing administration and maintenance of accounts and related services;
• preparing agreements, creation presentations, making indicative offers and projects;
• taking over functions and duties of the Head of the Branch in case of his/her absence.
Strong analytical skills; attentiveness; ability to process large amounts of information; ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and under tight deadlines; problem solving capability; decision making skills; stress resistant and purpose-oriented; good time management skills; ability to learn quickly; attention to details; capability of prioritizing between different actions in multitask environment; good verbal and written communication skills; strong organization, presentation and teamwork skills.
discipline, punctual, flexible, positive attitude, proactive, initiative, good capable of working in a team as well as sole contributor, self-educated, result-oriented.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Paint, Outlook Express), office 365, Sharepoint, Internet, Lotus Notes, LIGA “zakon”, ODB Zoo, ABS B2 Kiev, Ferragosto, SAP AMP, SAP BSP, Bars Millennium, Clear Quest, Bitrix24, QuickBooks, Power BI, Confluence, JIRA.
NOT A SMOKER
Recommendation letter and references are available upon request.
Higher education (master)
Ukrainian — Native
English — C2 — Proficiency
Italian — A1 — Basic
Russian — C2 — Proficiency
Professional development, courses
Citizenship, travel time to work
Permission to work: Ukraine
Desired travel time to work: Doesn't matter