Junior Business Analyst
Employment: part time, project work, full time
Work schedule: flexible schedule, full day
Work experience 9 years 5 months
- Daily reporting on the set parameters for the customer;
- Drawing up briefs;
- Translations (English-Russian, Spanish-Russian).
Working part-time on a project basis with foreign media. I am responsible for data analysis of social data from open sources based on customer-defined criteria. In addition, I'm responsible for preparation of customer-facing reports.
Using Google Docs, MS Excel. I am creating monthly presentations on the work done in MS PowerPoint.
- Work with experts and government agencies (comments, requests).
Topics: politics, economics, society, regions (Kiev).
It was an interesting experience as an independent and individual employee. In addition to writing materials, I had to plan topics and coordinate with editors, search and receive information from public and private sources.
- Preparation and conduct of the interview;
- Decoding audio and video materials;
- Work with experts ("round tables", forums). Organization of events, photo reports, press conferences, briefings; Work with expert comments;
- Writing copyright materials;
- Literary editing, proofreading;
- Work with large data arrays; Analysis of regulatory documents;
- Coordination of the work of journalists, the organization of the department;
- Participation in media planning, strategic planning for media development;
- Organization of meetings, actions (up to 500 people).
I gained experience in a management position and team leader (subordinate to 10 people). I participated in the organization of large-scale events (rallies) and closed events ("round tables"). In addition to editorial work, also performed administrative work: hired, had organized people and resources to achieve the goals of a strategic development plan. I prepared weekly and monthly reports on the work of the department and made up a work plan.
- Writing articles, posts, literary editing;
- Creation and development of a blog in LiveJournal, social networks and other blog sites;
- Blog promotion in TOP-100 LJ-Ukraine;
- Selection and placement of content in the blogs of opinion leaders.
I worked with large amounts of data, reported to MS Excel, creating presentations in MS PowerPoint. Worked with opinion leaders, published as a blogger.
Received high skills to work with the MS Word. Worked in an intensive work environment with irregular work schedules.
- Filling the site with copyright content and search for content in online media;
- Selection of graphic material;
- Bug tracking (manual);
- Increase the attendance of the portal (placement of links);
I worked with the administrative panel of the site, participated in creating a website promotion strategy, worked with web designers (created technical tasks). In addition, I got the skills to search for bugs in manual mode.
- Rewrite, copywriting;
- Administration of sites;
- Work with corporate accounts in social networks.
Worked with the administrative panels of customer sites. Created copyright content (copywriting, rewriting) and filled web sites. I moderated communities, administered corporate social media accounts. Participated in pre-sales, as a representative of the content department. Learned the basics of HTML.
- Worked in the department "Hotline";
- Trained another Сall Сenter Agent;
Worked as Call Center Agent in "Hotline" department with CRM. As part of day by day, activities were responsible for In-Call resolution for customer requests and logging customer request into Ticket and logging Problem ticket related to system errors.
Within six months, I received two agent-level-upgrades and became an assistant supervisor.
From 2019 September I am getting the second higher education and studying in Kyiv Polytechnic institute in third grade (Institute for Applied System Analysis, Systems of Artificial Intelligence).
I attended a training of Business Analysis, Introduction to QA and SQL.
Now I have a basic knowledge of:
- BABOK 3.0;
- Test cases;
- Manual testing;
- Theory of development methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP);
- Time management;
- Project management tools (Jira).
Hobbies: traveling, hiking, reading, embroidering. I continue to learn foreign languages.
Knowledge of foreign languages: English B2, Español A2.
Higher education (master)
Ukrainian — Native
English — B2 — Upper Intermediate
Russian — C2 — Proficiency
Spanish — A2 — Elementary
Professional development, courses
Citizenship, travel time to work
Permission to work: Ukraine
Desired travel time to work: Doesn't matter